Monday 25 January 2021

 COVID UPDATE JANUARY 2021

Indeed I am still in business and have been tuning pianos during 2020.

As we have been through such confusing times I discontinued my reminder postcards for the time being as I certainly don't want to put my customers in an uncomfortable situation and have only responded to requests.  

However in this recent 2021 lockdown I have thought it sensible to suspend house visits for tuning etc.

I have been assured I will get vaccinated in mid-February and will feel more confident to visit.

These precautions are for your safety and mine. During the pandemic I have been taking the recommended precautions of sanitising my hands and keeping social distance when tuning. No refreshments necessary and preferably online payment although I can accept cheques etc. 

Please DO contact me by phone on 01728 453978 or email mwpianos@aol.com and I will get to you as soon as it is possible.

I have had to make a small increase in my fee to £60. I haven't put my prices up for a few years and needs must. However I rarely make extra charges for repairs, etc and try to keep as reasonable as is possible.

Thank you for your patience, Malcolm.

No comments: